Thursday, July 24, 2008

While the cats/Paigies away.......

Mommy & Mason will PLAY!!
My mom picked up Paige yesterday for an over night slumber party....
So I had Mason all to myself! It was soooooo nice!!
I even had to "put off" doing laundry so I could sit and play with him instead!! :)
He really has become the funnest baby lately and having him all to myself I taught him a few "Tricks"!! :)
He throws his arms up when I say "TOUCHDOWN!"
One after another they just got funnier and funnier to watch. His face just says it all!

Ok, rest time.....
High fives to you all!
He's 8 Months old today!
The time goes too fast. I only have 4 months to plan his 1st Birthday party! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!

Kim L. said...

How much does your mom charge per head for sleepovers?\"/ I can't believe Mason is 8 months already! He is soooooooooo cute...and smart! How come I have never in his 8 months heard him be a disturbance at church? He must be a good baby!

Michelle Nguyen said...

He is the cutest baby ever! Awwwwww! I miss him!

Stacy said...

Awww.. he is so cute!