Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally something that cleans my dishes!

MEET MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!
I love it when I find a new product that ACTUALLY WORKS! So I wanted to share.
We have a brand new kitchenaid dishwasher that has NEVER seemed to work right. Its really been frustrating to wash a load and pull out dishes still coated in soap, or just have that musty look to them. I know our water is most of the problem....so ive tried soap after soap and all different combinations of "cycles" on the washer and nothing really works. Until now!
My mother in law (THANK YOU!) handed me a bottle of Lemi Shine and said its a MIRACLE ! I tried a load last night and my dishes are sparkling and the inside of my machine is super clean.... So, any of you with pasty dishes and really hard water-
Youve got to try this!!
Its at ralphs, albertsons, target & wal mart.
Apparently, it can also sanitize your garbage disposal, clean your toilet & glass shower doors! Im all for muli purpose cleaning products.

2 comments:

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I will have to try it thanks for the find!

DeAnne said...

You don't know how much you just made my day!! I've been having that problem for years. I'm so excited to try out Lemi Shine. Thank you!