We have family that raises pigs and takes them to the Del Mar Fair each year....so we decided to go visit them on Wednesday! If you care to know of my meals for the day it consisted of the following:
Breakfast: Toast & OJ (started out well)
Enter the fair:
Lunch: Cheese Dog on a stick
Snack: Blooming onion
Snack: Waffle Cone Sunday w/strawberries & Hot Fudge!
Snack: Cinnamon Roll (light frosting)
Yes, I must say all inhibitions go OUT the window when I'm at the fair.....
Note: I did share some of these things with family too
Masons giving us the Thumbs up - Hes READY to go home!!
Best pool around!
Our neighborhood had a Block party saturday afternoon. Lots of water and fun for the kids.



3 comments:
I think that this was really about 3 or 4 posts. :) Holy Hannah Montana you had some grub at the fair!
Looks like a lot of fun. I just went in my front yard and watched the people across the street shoot em off....but not a Sheriff around.
Tyler sent me a link to that house you were talking about. They want $3300...Yikes...in Corona? It looked really nice though. Rick is looking in Huntington and surrounding areas. We figured why not live live somewhere fun since we are just renting for now, right? If that house was 2k I would have really considered it. That would have been a steal compared to some of the prices out there!
Post a Comment