Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory blogging.

Took this off Kim Louden's Blog: Thought it might be fun :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...

PS : The song "all i want to do" that I have playing is because its Paige and My favorite song to sing to REALLY loud together right now.....she loves any song that repeats the really easy words over and over.

6 comments:

Kim L. said...

So funny.... I ALWAYS wanted YOUR hair. You and Carrie Lenahen from preschool had a similar haircut.... I BEGGED and PLEADED for that haircut.
My earliest memory of you is that we were both dressed as Raggedy Anne for something at preschool.
My later memories of you...although I did not know you well in high school... were that you had such a good sense of humor. You would always laugh no matter how DUMB I was....It was probably AT me, not WITH me....but you laughed nonetheless.\"/

Tanya said...

I can only choose 1?! I have too many so here are a couple that should give you a good laugh: The bee incident at the pool a couple years ago ( I think you still have a scar from that episode), doing taebo in our living rooms with not yet mobile babies (we are funny =), you almost passing out at the announcement of my twins, the hot doughnut sign at Krispie Kreme after Burke Williams, being the last ones to leave Burke Williams, toilet papering the Bladhs, and making it around the park 3 times tonight (Yea for us!).

Heather said...

Let's see...I vaguely remember you yanking off my engagement ring to try it on... I think that was one of the first times I met you. :)And of course I will always remember the time you pretty much sacrificed your hand to make carmelized almonds for a salad. Man where have the years gone!

Heather

Nora's world said...

I remember you naming our second child for us. After you, of course.

Joanna said...

FYI- I don't remember avoiding you at all as my visiting teacher. I would have loved to have you come over- our schedules must have not worked very well together.
Most of my memories of you are working in YW together. The time we did taebo in your little living room, making chocolate chip cookies, and also the time we took the girls to play tennis- I think all the courts ended up being full or something. Thanks for listening so intently to all my lessons :).

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

The memory that first came to my mind was when I was visiting teaching you and you told us that you were pregnant and that the hardest thing to stomach was brushing your teeth. I too went through that joyful stage when prego.