Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random Saturday.

Paige's Masterpiece:
I had these canvas's so I pulled them out one day and thought I'd let the girls create whatever they wanted. Its a definate keeper.....Looks better than anything picasso would have done right?!
Ebay here we come! :)
Taylors on the left and Paige's on the right:
(the letters are supposed to be her name)
Not the best picture of either of them, but can you tell who is who?:)

Mason's found his favorite new friend....HIMSELF ! :)
This "other baby" will NOT go away even after all the licking, head bonking, kissing and hitting that has been going on .
I may have stated in a previous post that I tend to KILL EVERY PLANT THAT COMES NEAR ME so my poor backyard may be hopeless.
Well, Because my plants actually have flowers on them I thought id take pictures and post to show what a GREEN Thumb I have now :)
(that is meant to be read with a LOT of sarcasm)
Its just like being in Hawaii!

I have successfully cross pollinated these 2 flowers, dont ask me thier names :) Half white and half red. Yes, I have strange things going on.
apparently all I needed to do is turn on the sprinklers and they grow?! :)
So, well see how long they can survive...............




We had a Reunion of the baby cousins this week. Mason & Declan are 6 weeks apart-
I think they weigh the same but Masons weight is mostly due to his Ginormous head :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I had no idea your backyard looked like Hawaii, now you just need a spa and you will be all set. I'm impressed.

Shanna said...

Haha you are funny. I seriously will come out anytime! My number is 714 803 5358. Is it bad that I'm leaving it out for everyone to see!? O well...