Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Unattached from the world for 3 days!

So, our computer has been in the "hospital" AKA Best Buy for the last 3 days and I've been soooooo disconnected with the world. :) Fires? What fires? :) The power went out (with winds of 80 mph outside) and we thought our hard drive failed and 2 years of pictures were history--yeah i was ready to curl up in a ball and cry in a corner. But craig got it to come back on-so immediately we begin backing up all our pictures. half way through-the power goes out again and this time the computer wont turn back on. Ok, well I say GET IT TO BEST BUY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! :) We spend an outrageous amount of money to fix the "virus" we apparently had only to get it home tonight, turn it on, and have it Blue screen once again. Hmmmmm??? We unplugged the printer and rebooted it and it works fine. So all that money to "clear the viruses" and its a faulty printer cord. I LOVE COMPUTERS :)

I am really glad to have it back though, its crazy how much we depend on them.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Yea i heard you were having another one. So whats the name going to be?