Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tink

We had an early Halloween Trunk or Treat at our new ward last weekend.....and Paige was sooooo excited to finally wear the Tink costume shes been talking about for months! She is however still telling random people we run into that her Daddy is going to be Captain Hook, and Mommy is going to be Ariel Mermaid with shells for Halloween. So let me tell you how cute I picture a 9 month pregnant ariel with shells :) Yeah,......fat chance. :) and i mean "fat" literally.





Last night Craig put paige to sleep, and I went in to turn off her light and found her sleeping like this...... :) Love her!



6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh she is just too cute! How areyou guys doing anyway? I havent seen you in forever. YOur new house looks awesome. Where are you living now?

Tanya said...

Super cute!

Shanna said...

HEY!! I'm so happy you have a blog! It's been forever since I have seen or talked to you guys. You look so cute pregnant, Paige is adorable and your house is gorgeous! Well things here are great. My blog is shannapelphrey.blogspot.com. Talk to ya soon!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

We have a cute neighbor.

Shanna said...

I DO NOT HAVE UTAH HAIR!!!

Tonya said...

She was definitely working that costume...SO cute!

We are taking turns with the flu here...Mia was the saddest...little babies should not get sick!

Hope you guys are well and have a Happy Halloween..

There is a Mom's night out at El Torito this thursday at 7. Email me if you wanna go. I will if we are healthy again soon!

Talk soon,

Tonya