So I guess you have to put your pictures in first and then type what you want?? Ill figure this out someday :)This was the face painting ladies first request for Pink Pumpkins ......
Saturday we went to Bates Nut Farm (yes, we switch the N and the B when we really say the name of it) to pick out pumpkins at an official pumpkin patch. Weve gone every year since Paige has been here and she has become almost thier mascot :) They have used her pumpkin patch pictures on flyers, thier website and this year she won 2nd place in thier photo contest and we won $200! :) Finally some payback .
K, im having technical issues, craig wants dinner.



3 comments:
You won $200... does that mean you don't want that check from me?
I'm glad you guys had fun out at Nates.
you're rich now!
hey how about a picture of your new house!
but I do love the picture of Paige.
she is a doll!
glad you are blogging, keeps us old folks entertained too.
YEA!! You guys have a blog too! I got yours from Marissa jackman. Now i can see how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment