SO, I guess you have to put what you want last in first when you upload pictures? So you get to see the end of our adventures first, and the first last :) I Added more pictures of our pumpkin
patch visit.
Yes, Craig picked out a pumpkin that weighed 65 pounds .....and then we had to buckle it into the car like our 2nd child for the ride home from San Diego!! :)
Our New kitchen....love it!
Painting is fun when you are 8 months pregnant-NOT, After the first day of painting I realized what I should and shouldnt do (shouldnt paint period :) )....so I was put in charge of the middle of the walls and that was it.



4 comments:
In spite of you moving from our ward ,I'm really very happy for you. Your home looks beautiful, and you are a very lucky young woman. Your little Paige is really so cute, can't wait to see what the little guy looks like!
jayne
Your house looks so nice. Congrats to you guys....And you should not be painting at all!!!! N E ways... It was Kathy Joe was her name. Talk to you later
So happy for you guys! It looks beautiful!
OK, Sara, it's your last (and favorite, I'm sure) visiting teacher from when you were back in the Acacia Park Ward. I can't believe how big your little girl is! It feels like just yesterday you told us you were pregnant and that brushing your teeth is one of the most difficult things you have to do while prego - gag reflex. I caught your site off of Stacy Thomas' site. So happy to see you are doing well! Where did you guys move to? Your home is beautiful! I'm so happy to see you guys doing well. Stop on by our site when you can: www.samewarren.blogspot.com
Post a Comment