Halloween this year was different than the last couple with Paige. She actually "got" what was going on and was so excited for it to come. (Even though shes been dressing up in her costume for 2 months). She wouldnt stick her hand in the pumpkin to clean it out to save her life, so daddy had to come to the rescue. It was "too icky sticky" !! We used those punch out things to carve them this year, which made us look a little "martha"-
Paige just kept saying im so excited im so excited, thank you so much i love it! She really is very appreciative when you do or give her anything, either she really knows how to work us, or shes just a really sweet baby :) I think its the 2nd one :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
twick o tweet
Paige and her Cinderella Pumpkin.
Posted by Blume Bunch at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love the picture of all of them lined up that is so cute!
hallowne uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiii
uuuuuuuubbuuuoooooiijj
(Thank you for coming to the Halloween party. I love Paigie)
Seriously, you need some energy because you need to start contributing to the population growth. I mean, have that baby already...
I love the picture of all of them. How crazy! I need copies of those pictures.
I still think she is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!
Those pictures are way cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! K so normally we lock our doors at night but one of my roommates wasn't ever given a key that works so we have to leave it unlocked til she gets home... well unfortunately, she didn't come home til super late Friday night... the one night our door wasn't locked he decides to come in... weird...
I tagged ya on my blog...play if you want!
Post a Comment