Monday, October 15, 2007

Peer Pressure

Due to increased amount of peer pressure to "create a blog" I am actually doing it. I have a million things to do other than create a blog right now, but because I dont want to go vaccum up dead flys for the hundreth time or buy more paint I have succum to peer pressure and have begun blogging. :)
Hmmm......hopefully our blog will entertain you as much as yours have entertained me for the last couple weeks.

6 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Awesome! Dead flys, I can't wait!

The Biggs Family said...

Yeah!!!! I'm excited that you have gave into the peer pressure. Your like it, don't worry. :P However, I do have you stuff you too. Let me know when you want to do the switch. Talk at you later

Nora's world said...

I knew you couldn't resist much longer. Nora is excited to start seeing pictures of Paige. Post some pictures of your new house. We haven't been out there yet.

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to blogging. It is addicting and yet so much fun.

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I am so happy that you have joined us! It is really fun