Mason is VERY easily entertained by Paige-and she really can do NO wrong by him! She pretty much could pound his face and he would STILL be laughing....I think he has a very contagous laugh and Its so cute I had to share it :)
Laugh, Life is to be Enjoyed, Not just Endured.
Mason is VERY easily entertained by Paige-and she really can do NO wrong by him! She pretty much could pound his face and he would STILL be laughing....I think he has a very contagous laugh and Its so cute I had to share it :)
Posted by Blume Bunch at 8:05 PM
7 comments:
Too cute! His laugh is great! :)
We enjoyed watching this. The kids wanted to make their comments...
"That is so funny," says Bruin.
"Funny, Funny, Funny. Like Hudson." says Capri.
I can't believe how big Mason and Hudson are getting. Wish you still lived over here- they would be great friends :).
Oh my gosh Sara! I love him! That is the best laugh ever... I love that he is so easily amused! Okay, so I totally want to get him and Deacon together, they would have a blast. We are moving out to Corona in a couple weeks, so maybe we can hook up! I would love it. Keep in touch girl!
Cute!! My mom's email address is hideepee@sbcglobal.net
Hope you guys are doing well!
We are off Lincoln on the 91 up against the mtn's I guess S. Corona... is that close? I only know freeways...I am so unfamiliar with Corona, ha...
How absolutely cute! What a great big sister, she is really good with him and look how long her hair is now!
They are just WAY too cute! I love it!
Post a Comment