I came across this FREEBEE! So go sign up too! :)
I used to subscribe to Parents magazine, only to find I read a couple things and toss it in the trash.....so I stopped getting it.....well tonight I found a 24 month FREE subscription through
this website http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/Parents-BBS.asp .
SO I am once again a back on the wagon of obtaining my motherly advice :)
Honestly its because I LOVE getting magazines, catalogs, really ANY type of catalog-ill look through ANYTHING that comes to my mailbox for free just to have "vegging" time on the couch to look aimlessly at a bunch of useless things i "could" buy-yes, its my window shopping WITH NO kids!
I guess a few "helpful" hints from Parenting couldnt hurt either right?!



1 comments:
haha. I signed up for that same offer earlier this evening. I am hoping it works, not like the free flower offer (which was all over the news btw, just no where near US!)
Post a Comment