Things have been crazy, & Fun...here are some pictures of the last couple week.
LOVE HIM!!
FIREFLY FIREFLY!
Mason is already 9 months old!!!!


My genious baby and his Bumbo :)

We went out to victoria gardens a couple weeks ago...and they had the Project Playhouse there. I LOVE seeing them!! They had the cutest beach house that I wanted so bad! :) These look like REAL houses inside....
Craig, you can build anything right ??!!!
Hello....how wierd to have this in your backyard....I think Craig could run his future company out of this one :)

and then......
Mason pulls himself up on things and is starting to walk across the couch....and when hes stuck he definately lets us know....MAMAAMAMAMAMAMAMA!
My genious baby and his Bumbo :)
We went out to victoria gardens a couple weeks ago...and they had the Project Playhouse there. I LOVE seeing them!! They had the cutest beach house that I wanted so bad! :) These look like REAL houses inside....
and then......
WE RAN THE 5K!!!
My goal in the beginning was to "survive" the 5K, then once I was able to run about 2 miles without stopping I knew I would finish....then my goal was just to have FUN!
Craig and I ended up running together along the route which made it fun...dodging kids, adults, I knew at some point I was going to eat it or make someone else eat it...but luckily my serious cat like reflexes - dodging people skills came out and that didnt happen :)
We had an "incident" at the water table-ran into some friends we hadnt seen in a while and walked and talked....there were characters and music through the whole thing so it was really entertaining and kept my mind of the torture I was enduring :)
At the end Tyler asked "is this what we do now?! are we runners?! "
hahahaha. I think we are RUNNERS, on to more 5K's and if i really go insane maybe a Half.??
(only at disneyland so I have constant entertainment for my ADD )
Here we are before the race.
Having buzz and woody on them doesnt take away any validation of this "tough" race right? :)
Craig and I finished around 40 minutes...with all the people dodging, and playing around we did its wasnt TOO bad of a time :)
When we got to Craigs parents to pick up the kiddos, Paige asked us DID YOU WIN!? DID YOU RUN THROUGH THE RIBBON WITH YOUR ARMS UP!?
Craig and I finished around 40 minutes...with all the people dodging, and playing around we did its wasnt TOO bad of a time :)
When we got to Craigs parents to pick up the kiddos, Paige asked us DID YOU WIN!? DID YOU RUN THROUGH THE RIBBON WITH YOUR ARMS UP!? I said of course....we beat EVERYONE!




1 comments:
I can't believe that Craig finished the race! I thought that he was going to be one of those suckers that had to be picked up by the golf carts (no offence to those that did:) since his training consisted of eating as much ice cream as possible.
Post a Comment