Thursday, September 18, 2008

Any excuse to have smores.

Since August when we came home from beach camping, our tent has been sitting there waiting to be put away. Problem is it was still full of sand/dirt. We had to set it up again to get it cleaned up so we just turned the backyard into a "campout" last Friday night. We had the bonfire going for smores. I walked back there, smelled the YUMMY bonfire smell and for a second pretended we were not in Corona and I could hear the waves crashing... :)

Paige was all ready to take her Daddy on a night hike through the backyard....
At that point I went in, and told him it was Daddy date night and I got to catch up on some shows alone on the couch :)
They layed in the tent (or should I say she bounced all over the tent and Craig layed there) until about 9 and then came in to crash in thier own beds.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Im posting this comment to see if I post as Hoppers or jorgensonclan. I am having issues so sorry you have to be my guinea pig.
Fun night though =)

Anonymous said...

that looks fun. always nice to have a minute to yourself. Love the lemonade stand too, the girls are so cute.