Paige has always loved to draw and do art projects. She began drawing circle head people last year about this time. I remember because it was when we were packing our townhome to move and all our boxes had little circle head people all over them :) . I wanted to post how her drawing of our family has evolved over the last 6 or 7 months. Now there have been many MANY more drawings than what I have taken pictures of.....but these are the best of the best......
Over the summer she drew this picture all on her own. she brought it to me and it was tooo cute because she had made all of us but put a little circle on my circle for our baby....
Now we have REALLY LONG arms and legs and the zig zaggys over our heads are hair :)
This was her drawing a couple weeks ago....



0 comments:
Post a Comment