So, I have always loved "wedding shows"....a wedding story, platinum weddings, my big fat fabulous wedding, etc... but the show that I found today is something that has changed me forever...and im not sure if its for the better! :)
MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING!!!!
I TIVO'd it today just to see what it was and boy did I hit the jackpot.....Craig and I havent laughed so hard watching a show in forever. We sat there with our jaws just dropped open in shock for the first 10 minutes and then once we saw the mattress racing, mud wrestling bride, and the big gulps at the reception we were on the floor.
Its on CMT - who knows when but if you are interested in a really good belly laugh and shock that the people in these shows are REAL-- set your TIVOS and enjoy! :)
You wont be dissapointed, well maybe you will have wished that your groomsmen were wearing JOHN DEER shirts and you were married under an alter built of strobe lights and beer cans!



2 comments:
Russ and I have gotten into this a little bit...it is sooo funny
We ran across it the other day too--it was hilarious! The bride walked down the aisle chugging a beer bottle! The straw bales at the wedding were a nice touch too...I wish I'd thought of that for my wedding! :)
Post a Comment