Friday, February 29, 2008

Things that make me happy.....

A Friday night that I get to blog instead of playing at Speed Zone with friends......(not really)
Backyards that are half done! :)
Family who takes our pictures off our blog and makes our kids look REALLY beautiful!!!
Our Mason boy who is 3 months old already!!!!
(he seems to be very unexcited everytime I put paper on him - get used to it buddy! :) )


Disneyland!!!!

I havent been since October and going with 2 kids was not 1st on my list....however when family calls and says 'were all going' want to meet us? OF COURSE! I have help!! :) I was actually able to go on Splash mountain (and got stuck-on top of the drop before dropping..yeah its not the best place to be stuck!) , Thunder Mountain (and got stuck) yeah not good luck with rides today..... thanks aunt sue for letting me be a "big girl" for the day :)


Masons 1st encounter with Mickey.....I'm sure not the last.






Aunt Sue bought him his first "Disney apparel" , she thought since there were no grandmas around it was her chance to spoil him.



The shredded and tattered dress that is a "must have" when were anywhere near the Castle.


Having my kids cozied up at Disneyland.


He was asleep in the stroller during the parade. We happened to be right where Ursula is when it stopped to do the " family time" dance-and so he woke up to a GIANT octupus singing.....
his face really says it all! :)
(will he need counseling later in life after that??!!)

My child who is destined for STARDOM!! :)


Girls that make me laugh all day long.........




6 comments:

Nora's world said...

Your family has some photography skills! That picture of Paige cracks me up!!

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I love the singing and dancing!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

We missed you guys last night. I don't think Tanya really enjoyed herself because she just felt bad that you and Craig weren't there.

Fun pics and video!

Tanya said...

Tyler's comment is true.

That picture of Paige was a little frightening.

I think we have some great videos and pictures of the girls to totaly embarass (is that how you spell that, it looks weird) them when they are older.

Kinsie said...

Cute post! You always make me laugh...I wish you hadn't moved away! :(

Tonya said...

Sara ...

those pics are so funny....creepy for sure, but funny!

We need to get together...I get sucked into nursery and feel like I never get to see anyone! How are you guys!

I am thinking about getting Ella into dance...would love for her to join you and Tanya's class...

I'll have to call you...

xoxo

Tonya