Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last weeks in pictures.....

Paige started her Dance class again this month! She was so excited-we hope it goes good this year....She is in there with her BFF Taylor :) and "Taylor Ojeda"-
They somehow always end up next to each other in line.....at one point they were sitting BELTING out the song from little mermaid "wish I could be part of that world......"
If anything they just look so cute in thier ballet clothes!




HOORAY FOR MANURE PILES! :)

Its not really manure.


Paigie in her "dirt pit"......She thought it was the coolest thing to sit on top of it and wave- I think she thought it was a "Float" at Disneyland :)







We have to fill in the planters around the house and back wall with dirt and plant something colorful and pretty FINALLY! :) Were actually done with half the backyard but havent taken pictures yet......




Lets all have a moment of silence for the plants we have planted......as they only have a few weeks until I end up killing them :)






Something tells me I'm not going to be able to torture him with "decorative" pictures like I could Paige :) hahaha.










Our "romantic" valentines Family dinner with sparkling cider & our FAVORITE part-chocolate fondue!!!! I always buy enough sparkling cider so we can drink it until our "hearts are content"




I found sparkling Apple pomegranite this year-were huge fans now :)





My talented daughter who informed us of her new talent........hanging spoons on her nose! ;)



were so proud!



3 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Great pics. I like the one of your 'romantic' valentines dinner with a baby fork on the plate. Isn't there ever some real alone time allowed? Ha!

Stacy said...

Paige is so funny. She cracks me up! Adam and I are going to try and make it to the Baby Blessing.

Jayne said...

I wish I could say your children were my grandchildren because I thik they are the cutest little people ever!

your house looks great

we miss you