I found this amazing deal for such a fun yummy treat so I HAD to pass it on :) Enjoy.
(Craig says its a good thing there isnt a Krispy Kreme very close - Id be there right now) haha.
Krispy Kreme [Store Locator] offers a Printable Coupon for a Free Dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts with the purchase of a Dozen Doughnuts through May 13, 2008. Valid only at Participating Stores. Not valid at Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, or any other store other than a Krispy Kreme Store.
(not sure if these links work but hopefully the will)




3 comments:
it is a very good thing there is not a store close by.
You can't eat 2 dozen by yourself. How about a super late girls night out... hot chocolate, 24 donuts, 11 of your closest friends... they are open until 11. :) I'm in.
MMmmmm. I'm imagining myself eating a glazed devil's food krispy kreme. That would be such a no no for me from the Dr.
Sorry to hear about Craig's job. He'll be Mr. Certified Architect in no time and you guys will get through it!
Heather
Post a Comment