Sunday, April 27, 2008

Balboa bars & Pigeons.

My Aunt Sue bought these 2 matching outfits when she was in Hawaii at Christmas time....
Hes 5 months now and it fits!
Paige thought it was the greatest thing that they were matching!
We took his outfit off quickly because he looked like "baby paige" to us when he was wearing it, so we put him in a shirt with a truck on it! :)
Thank you A. Sue! They did look adorable.

Our fun afternoon on Balboa Island.....the only way to beat the heat in Corona!




Peacefully eating her Chocolate covered balboa bar w. sprinkles....when this guy who is obviously aware this is the best place to find peanuts , chocolate and rainbow sprinkles in town- Paige was ready to defend herself and her balboa bar!



The second I bit into my covered banana it took me back to Catalina island & sitting on a Golf cart, strange how food can do that! :) my family spent long weekends there throughout the summer when i was growing up and so we LIVED on chocolate covered bananas.



This sea lion owns this area! Him and his buddy were about to sink this poor sailboat
There are SO many cute houses down on Balboa Island-This is one of my favorites right on the water that looks like a pottery barn store front window when you look into thier house.....when you look into most of these houses (thats normal right?!:)) I swear people just decorate them and then leave-they are perfectly set up-but the TV's are on and no ones watching them!? hm?


I know we will be back soon!

2 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I love Balboa! Seriously, I'd move there in a heartbeat. Why did we both head out to the beach and not meet up?

Tanya said...

Paige and Mason look so much alike.
Love that cute house.