Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Night Catch up......

Just sharing some of my favorite pics from the last couple weeks................

I had no part in this :)
Craig pulled out this nerf game we won in an elephant exchange at Christmas - does this make her "well rounded" ?? hahaha.






Craigs parents came over for a quick visit a couple weeks ago, and Paige decided to draw them on her aqua doodle, well...........all I can say is she did a REALLY good job! :)



they got a good laugh out of it!










Our newest dinner time centerpiece...



Mason and his BUMBO! :)








Note to self: Do not bring tired & hungry baby to the beach for a photo op!





Didnt work out too well.....but it was beautiful down there!






Mason found his toes!!! And his legs are now constantly in the air - hes getting so big!






Craig was shredding his work files and then layed Mason on it-






Paige decided he looked like "Baby Jesus" ahhahahaha. :)
What makes a Princess? One who can balance in heels while digging a worm farm in the backyard........














Who could eat breakfast without thier Crown, Heels & Jewels on?!? Not our Paige!
A couple of us ventured to Victoria Gardens today, since it was almost 90 out here for a little "water play"! The kids are all excited in thier bathing suits ready to splash around and we get there to find they wont turn on the fountain due to 'high winds' WHATEVER! :) So the other option is take a trolley ride and the girls feel a little independent going all by themselves! :)









After mirandering through VG at the childrens library and playground, on our way back to the car Holly and I had to walk past the splash pad-and this time there were 15 kids playing in the water!!! HELLO, the wind situation was the same :) I think they were being cheap since water prices just went up :) Nora and Paige were very happy to play for a few minutes and enjoyed every second of it and HOlly and I were entertained wathching them! (with exception of the 4 year old boy who pulled off his swim trunks and peed in the fountain and then pulled his pants back on to his mothers pure humiliation!)

















8 comments:

Joanna said...

Sorry it didn't work out yesterday to go to the museum. Capri would have loved to have seen Paige, Nora, and Taylor. Life is definately different for me with my husband's weird hours. Wish I could see you guys more often.

Nora's world said...

Well, that mom was wearing a skin tight WHITE tank top right next to the fountain... I am still cracking up just thinking about it.

Tanya said...

I can't believe the fountain was turned on. I am still sad that my kids didn't get to play. I drove by on my way out and it looked so fun. Oh well. Ashlyn was asleep before we even got on the freeway.

Janell said...

Cute, cute pics! Love the one of the girls digging in their princess dresses! Where did you get the Bumbo? I think I may want to get one for Lauren. Does Mason love it?
Janell

Rachel Garces said...

Love, love love your dinnertime centerpiece. Nothing cuter than a little guy in the middle of your table.

Stacy said...

Never a dull moment in your house. She is a crack up!

Joanna said...

Let us know how Mason likes his bumbo. I've been considering getting one.
Ummmmm.... I'm supposed to tell you that you are tagged.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.