Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Miles's secret talent

Right after Thanksgiving we found out that Miles had a secret talent.

Im pretty sure its my fault.

Everytime I take out my camera and call his name...

he would raise his right arm like a chicken...

and stiffen his whole body..

and SNORT and SMILE and SNORT!

I laughed so hard the first time this happened....I think I encouraged this to happen EVERY single time after that...

when a camera would come out and someone would call his name....

this snorting action of his only gets worse and worse the harder you laugh...he doesnt stop..he thinks its funny...

I told him if he did that in family pics he was a dead man :)

Ive had tears rolling down my face during a couple of these snorting rampages he goes on!

Here are a few pictures of what it looks like....but seriously....YOU HAVE TO SEE It in person to really appreciate the crazy snorting monster boy.

Luckily....he doesnt do this too often...but it was good for a few laughs for a while :)











Enjoy the video. This was one of his first episodes :) They only got worse and worse (or better and better depending on how you look at it ) from here.... HA!!!



0 comments: