One Sunday early December we decided to head up to the LA temple and see the Christmas Lights.
Something we havent done since before Craig and I even knew each other.
(10 years plus)
We also got to see the amazing new vistors center full of lots of fun things to do and see.
We headed out to take pictures with the temple...the kids loved rolling down the big lawn at night...and I loved taking these pics and NOT being able to see thier faces until I put them on the computer since it was so dark out there :)
So funny.
It was fun to take the kids to see this temple since it was the one we were married in.
Paige loved seeing it and said she wanted to get married there too one day because thats where our family started. sweet girl.






0 comments:
Post a Comment