We headed down to Valley Center to visit Bates Nut Farm once again this year to get our Pumpkins! Here are a couple pictures from when Paige was almost 2 (3 years ago)-some of my favorites :)



The fam.We didnt go for the 80 pounder this year.... :(
Eat the GOURD....................
This just makes me laugh.
Takin a rest with Great Grandpa.....they are too cute together.

The only thing BETTER was that she found one of the peacock FEATHERS on the ground and it was almost better than a day at DISNEYLAND for her!
Eat the GOURD....................
This just makes me laugh.
Takin a rest with Great Grandpa.....they are too cute together.
She has recently become obsessed with peacocks.
I dont know where it came from. She is going to be a peacock for halloween so this was her dream come true to see one in real life.
The only thing BETTER was that she found one of the peacock FEATHERS on the ground and it was almost better than a day at DISNEYLAND for her! Now its time to watch ITS THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN and burn some yummy candles.
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR.













2 comments:
THose cute photos have inspired me to go and get our pumpkins. Cute kids, I love the photo of Mason tuckered out on the pumpkin.
That place looks like lots of fun. I have to take my kids to a pumpkin patch this year...those pics with the pumpkins are adorable!
Oh, and I was going to tell you that we went to Irvine Park this last April (I have a post about it)and there is a peacock that just wanders around there...Paige would love it!
Post a Comment