Thursday, October 15, 2009

Its a BUGS LIFE!

I spy with my little eyes something that is SLIMY NASTY and is TAKING OVER OUR HOUSE!!!!!
Can you spot them in my plumeria plant???
Can you spot them climing UP MY WALLS!!! hellooooooooooooooooooooooo.
OK so seriously, weve noticed that there are more and more of these HUGE snails popping up in our yard....thinking....snails are normal to have in a yard....ill get some poison soon.....
well my friends,
in our city and seems to be OUR BACKYARD ONLY...we cant wait for bugs to "go away"....
We never have " bugs in moderation" there are always HUGE and nasty and thousands.
So on Tuesday Mason and I headed out to the promised land of the snail killer and bought a box.
It rained Wed so I put the box out last night (so its not in the house with the kids) and said Ill dump this out tomorrow.
I look out my window THIS MORNING to see this!!!!!
THEY ARE EATING THE BOX OF POISON!
I swear if we had a small dog, it would be GONE.



I went to work and poured my 'BUG GETA' ALL OVER the dirt and hope to not see Hundreds of these things climbing all over our walls, plants, toys, and house ANY MORE! :)
Peace out.


3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is so gross! I am glad that you are getting them under control.

Tanya said...

Oh.My.Gosh! Okay so today i took the little preschool group on a nature walk trying to find insects...I is for Insects...Anyways, looking through our front yard, we found a snail or two, walked down to your house and jackpot....little baby snails, beetles, and I just laughed bc seriously you are sitting on a bug's life. =)
I have some Take 5 if you need one!

Anonymous said...

you do not have good luck with bugs!!