Sunday, February 8, 2009

Man.

I missed my chance!!!
The end of the rainbow was on the 241 toll road (that we are frequently on)....I missed out on my Pot of Gold (& a leprechaun to take home as my maid) :)
***i should have said, this is NOT MY photo, but I took it off the OC register website-someone else was lucky enough to see this (thats why i missed my chance)***

2 comments:

Steph Bowen said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is the coolest thing ever. I've always just thought the end of the rainbow was "over there" somewhere. You must be really lucky. Is the grass greener where you are, too?

Anonymous said...

wow. that's pretty amazing you got a picture of that. We looked for rainbows today and didnt' find anyone. My Paige told me yesterday that when it's sunny and raining at the same time it's magical. lol