I mentioned to Craig (after discussing with Tanya) that Mason might have a "wierd" right foot. It looked slightly crooked and I half jokingly was telling Craig maybe thats why he is not walking on his own yet?! After he told me to STOP listening to Tanya :) He began a rigorous "boot camp" with Mason after his bath time each night and a few days later we have this!


Mason still does not choose to walk on his own yet....but he is going much farther and stands better on his own. I guess all it really took is a Dad motivated to prove that is son is JUST FINE :) Now lets see how long until he walks without us prodding him....
until them enjoy this video below..
...he really is his daddys son. :)



3 comments:
aw.. he is so cute!
I'm glad what I said made Craig get to work and teach Mason how to walk =)
Awww, its so cute when they first learn how to walk. I can't believe how big our boys are getting! Wish we could see you guys more often :).
Post a Comment