Sunday, October 19, 2008

Obama or McCain??!!

So, Last week, I was going through all the ads that came in the newspaper on Sunday.
Paige walked over and started looking over the Party City Halloween ad.
She then said
"thats funny, an OBAMA mask!"
I looked up, and said What did you just say??
"an obama mask mom" - "look!"
I looked over at Craig and started laughing.
I could NOT believe my 3 year old could recognize that picture as "Obama"!!!!
Thinking, there is NO way she would know the other guy running for president....and so I took the Ad and asked "ok, what is that guys name?!"
She then says after thinking a second "John McCain!"
OH MY GOSH!!!!! we were in hysterics.
She then thought what she was saying was halarious because we were laughing out of shock, and so she begins saying "Barack Obama, John McCain" over and over.

I could NOT get over that she knew both of thier (full) names, let alone realize thier faces made into masks.
WOW!

2 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Too bad they didn't have masks of the infomercial guy...

Tanya said...

Seriously Tyler and I ALWAYS comment on the same posts...it is weird! Anyways, I think your child watches too much TV because not only does she know these guys but she can recite every informercial on TV. She probably knows more about the candidates than I do. Ask her who we should vote for =) Nice music by the way...You have a soundtrack to your life. =)