Sunday, October 19, 2008

I think I have a "problem"......... :)

(ill get to my problem in a minute) :)
We had a full day planned on Saturday to make our annual treck down to Bates Nut Farm to pick out our pumpkins & visit family. We had a slight change in plans and had to go to Plan B. So I searched around to find something else fun to do locally and saw Cal Poly Pomona was having thier pumkin patch this weekend.....and it looked pretty fun. Yeah...up until we drove up to it and saw about 100 people crossing the street each way from the pumpkins to the parking lot carrying thier WHEEL BARROWS AND WAGONS full of like 15 pumpkins each I knew we had NO idea what we were getting ourselves into :)
We can check this pumpkin patch off the list-been there done that....TOO CRAZY :)
But we did have a fun time and it fullfilled my obsession with pictures of pumpkins.

So back to my "problem"

I CAN NOT TAKE ENOUGH PICTURES OF PUMPKINS.

The colors of the orange pumpkins, Green grass, and Blue skys just KILL me...and I cant stop my obsession with snapping EVERY pumpkin I see. I keep saying to myself, its just a Pumpkin....hello....not pretty....but the colors...I just cant stop.

So there are a LOT of pictures in this post, I could have put a LOT more but I held back :)

Heres mason eating his first fistfull of pumpkin dirt.


MY FIRST TIME IN A PUMPKIN PATCH!!

I LOVE THE DIRT, GRASS, and PUMPKIN STEMS.....and I DONT like smiling for my crazy momma and her camera :)





Enjoying playing the drums.


And....we got a smile out of him due to Craigs wierd noises he was making :)
Whatever works.


Masons really excited to be sharing his stroller with 4 pumpkins.....
(we "forgot" our wheelbarrow...(hello?!) so we had to fill our stroller....made for a short trip.)

Wonderful Husband trecking through the craziness!

GLAD WERE DONE :)


Always have to get a "paint face"
And we left the Craziness and went home for naps!
PS going to hunt for pumpkins a day after recovering from the stomach flu, not a good idea

5 comments:

Nora's world said...

ahahahaha! We were there Saturday AM as well, and for the same reason.. we needed a pumpkin patch and it was going on. Apparently Cal Poly also does strawberry picking in February. Want to give that a try? :)

Tonya said...

looks like soooo much fun!

Tonya

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Herlehy Family said...

I love fall and all the great pictures that come along with it. Look like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

i love the pumpkin pictures. Also looks like a good time.