No rest for the weary from November to January in our house.
Start with a birthday and end with a birthday.
Paige turned 6 on Jan.5th.
Here is the bedroom birthday door-
which Mason ripped apart for her before she got to break thru it...the fun of having a little brother :)
Started off at the donut shop of course.
We decided to do a little get together at where else...Chick Fil A.
Mmm..waffle fries.
The girlsKelsey, Paige, Braeden, Morgan & Avery.
What kid doesnt LOVE getting Money!!
and jewlery!
and fun pillows!
and the Rapunzel Tangeled doll!!! Double excited for that one!
We sang to the Birthday girls...
and licked the frosting off the tops of cupcakes :)Then.....
Daddy brought home flowers-
Grandma and Grandpa Blume Joined us.
another treat to end the day.
another treat to end the day.You are growing into the most amazing little girl.
So smart, hard working, & loving to people around you.
I love that you still dance around the house, dress up, and love to cuddle.
I love that when I asked you ' will you never leave me?' you said " Mom, I saw on TV that I can go to online college!! I will never have to leave the house and I can still go to school"
TOO funny!!
By the way: I hope you will want to do more than online college when you get to that point :) Its ok to leave us.
LOVE YOU!!!








1 comments:
Hello-
I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.
I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment