With the new baby coming-its time to move Mason into a Big boy room :(
Makes me sad that my baby boy is big enough for his own bed...and scared that he will TORMENT us in the night getting out and up early in the mornings?! Time will only tell :)
This new room needed to be COOL because if not I knew we had NO chance of him wanting to stay in there.....
Mason is slightly obsessed with pirates right now so we went with that theme.
Thanks to my SUPER OCD painter husband we have the PERFECT line that goes around the room...nice since we arent doing chair rail yet.
The bed is a queen so we dont have to get rid of the bed that was already in there.He LOVES the bedding and sings YO HO whenever he sees it.
(good sign?!)

Here lies the problem.
This bed has always been the 'jumping grandma bed'.
So im not sure we can get him to actually sleep in it :)
like I said..Time will tell....!!
Here it is sort of done....We have put up stickers made by Tanya that makes the room pretty cool.So, I will have to post those later since they arent uploaded yet.




2 comments:
You are one brave woman! I'm taking the easy way out for now and leaving Hudson in his crib for a while since the baby will be sleeping in our room anyways. I think I'll either try to brave out the transition in the summer or if Hudson decides to climb out before then :) BEST WISHES!!!
The room looks adorable! We are moving Carson into a big boy bed next month...I too am in a bit of shock that our babies are big enough to sleep in a real bed. Good luck!
Post a Comment