Being that February is the month of LOVE....
We decided to incorporate our LOVE for each other during a Family Night a few weeks ago....
and CELEBRATE our other LOVE for DONUTS together!!!
They even have hearts on thier boxes...perfect for our theme :)

What says "I LOVE YOU!" more than a box of HOT OUT OF THE OVEN Krispy Kreme donuts?!Makes my mouth water just looking at this picture :)
Enjoying.And no I do NOT have a photo of MY consumption during this evening - Craig kept trying to 'upload' something with his phone and I had VERY strong threatening words for him :)

Then on the way out they take another stroll through the 'convayer belt of love' since the Hot light was still on and the employee at the end HANDS MY KIDS ANOTHER HOT DONUT!!!! HELLLOOOOOO LADY!
I scream OH NO NO NO! and it was TOO LATE.
The kids have happily accepted thier 2nd donut of glazed happiness and I would have had to pry them from thier screaming bodies :)
Oh well. Here they are happily leaving with another donut in hand!





0 comments:
Post a Comment