First of all I dont know what is going on....every picture is a mile apart....not sure whats going on...
ANYWAYS...
We Celebrated MASONS 1st BIRTHDAY on saturday at Wild Kingdom and it was SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! We had about 50 family and friends there to Party with Foreman Mason.




Not excited about being "pinned down" to take a picture with his hat on.....

He had a BLAST!!!!


I could have taken pictures of people going down this slide all day.....halarious!





Yes, His mind wanted to go up the GIANT slide but his body just couldnt climb up.....

GROUP SHOT....minus a couple more.
This was right before the kids all started to jump up to get off and MASON WENT FLYING INTO THE AIR AND ONTO THE FLOOR......


Then, Craig took her down!

Then, Craig took kang down...after kang gave him a good smack to his head....the worker comes and asks me "they arent hitting each other in the head are they?!" ummm....NOt on purpose!!??


Finally Craig and Roger Faced off...i think roger won this one?! Not sure....craig was hearing bells at this point.




The smirk of a pyromaniac....just like his father :)


HE DUG RIGHT IN!!!

He would have kept going but I had visions of Yellow throw up in the middle of the night if I let my sugar boy keep going........sorry bud.
I literally broke into a sweat opening his presents because the Wild Kingdom told me i "probably wouldnt have time to open all his presents before we had to be out".....DONT THREATEN ME!:)

Katie and Linds started off the Jousting competition.....

Then, Craig took her down!

Then, Craig took kang down...after kang gave him a good smack to his head....the worker comes and asks me "they arent hitting each other in the head are they?!" ummm....NOt on purpose!!??

Craig jousting against his dad.....NO MERCY...he doesnt care if you are 5 or 80 Craig will take you down if it means HE Wins :)

Finally Craig and Roger Faced off...i think roger won this one?! Not sure....craig was hearing bells at this point.





The smirk of a pyromaniac....just like his father :)

HE DUG RIGHT IN!!!

He would have kept going but I had visions of Yellow throw up in the middle of the night if I let my sugar boy keep going........sorry bud.
I literally broke into a sweat opening his presents because the Wild Kingdom told me i "probably wouldnt have time to open all his presents before we had to be out".....DONT THREATEN ME!:)Mason was getting SO mad at me when i would throw his new toy to the side everytime.....
The BIRTHDAY BOYS!!! 60 years and 2 days apart :)

Mason with Grandma K....on his Truck that makes honking sounds OVER AND OVER AND OVER :)
The BIRTHDAY BOYS!!! 60 years and 2 days apart :)
Mason with Grandma K....on his Truck that makes honking sounds OVER AND OVER AND OVER :)









4 comments:
I can't believe that Mason is one years old and that he is brave enough to go down that big slide. Looks like you guys had a great time!
I tagged you on my blog.
Looks like you guys had a great time and the theme was so cute. I love the hats will all the treats in them, incredible.
oh my golly gee gosh!!! i am NOT related to the person wearing the purple crown!!!!!!
Post a Comment