because DISNEYLAND says SO!
If they can decorate I can decorate :)
We went down to meet my Aunt Sue and Angie at Disneyland Wednesday...and it definately got me ready for Christmas to start NOW in our house....
So....After waiting over a YEAR and every time we go Paige asking "Do you think small world will be 'ficked' today??"
Small world was FINALLY reopened......
I dont think paige could have been more excited to see that the clock was ticking again!
Everything was shining inside and the boats seats were no longer made of sand paper :)


MASONS 1st RIDE THROUGH SMALL WORLD.....i think he was very impressed with all the dancing ladies :)

My aunt found these necklaces and they are a STEAL at only $5 at disneyland!!Paige even got to "sneak on" Soaring over California for the 1st time!!
I know shes not quite 40"inches so she "tippietoed" her way in!! Her mouth was wide open and she was squealing the WHOLE way through!!! :)
OH AND 99.9 and 103.5 MADE MY DAY PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC ON THURSDAY....
Craigs already had enough :)




4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love Christmas and I am going to put up our Christmas decorations this week.
it's never too early for Christmas music for me.
How fun! I'm so excited to take the kids on small world. I love christmas music too- I think it will come out after thanksgiving :).
The song totally put me in the Christmas spirit. YEA! Helps that I am sitting in 20 degree weather in Nebraska and had my first starbucks hot choclate of the season last night.
I'm dying to see pictures from Mason's party....get on that would ya!!! =)
Post a Comment