After spending the entire day waiting to watch the American Idol Finale show , it was SO worth it! Those 2 are AMAZING live. I was a fan of both but not completely sold.
David Archulettas first song tonight left me with goosebumps and small tears :) I am not normally like that so... hes pretty amazing when he sings. Hope he wins out tomorrow night.
Dave cook is SO much better live than on TV, wish i could have taken any sort of picture or video or anything...but of course no phones or cameras inside....apparently I still had and old phone in my purse that paige used to play with and it caused a BIG OLD scene at the metal detectors....I took it from the man and just tossed it in the trash and everyone looked at me like i was Nuts. :) My purse could win me so much money on lets make a deal-too bad that shows not around anymore :)
Im tired. :)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Idol Live
Posted by Blume Bunch at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Stating that you're tired won't earn you many sympathy points after a post like that. Glad you had a good time.
So jealous! We were very surprised at the outcome of the show last night, but we liked both of them too. Glad you were able to go.
I can't believe you got tickets. You must have some awesome hooks because you are always getting tickets to something great! I was watching the finale and didn't tape over so as Ryan said "and the winner is David"... and it ended. Yeah we had to look up on the internet for the winner. Sucked oh well. Glad you had a great time.
So jealous! That show was awesome
Post a Comment