Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gross out & my talented dancer!

THIS WILL MAKE YOU ITCH! I am have NIGHTMARES every night! (explaination below)

Paige and Taylor have learned so much from thier dance class this year! :)

Cant wait to see what they do at the Recital :) 1st Class of the month they open the window so parents can watch them practice thier dances-well sometimes I wish that window was closed because I am afraid of what Paige does in public :)

Last time the window was open she stuck her fingers in both ears, pulled them both out, looked at her fingers, THEN SMELLED THEM! All the parents just started laughing and I was laughing (with tears coming out my eyes) & halfway mortified! :) Keep us laughing Paige. Ill be sure to embarrass you one day in public , so well be even soon enough.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Were you bored today so you decided to video tape our horrible little invaders?! I really really dislike those things.

So was that part of the routine what our girls were doing? I am glad I am paying big money for that. =) Why are they so silly?

Jayne said...

yikes, those critters are awful, are they moving in side the house?

hope they go away soon!
your kiddies are so cute,
Happy mother's day to you.

ha family said...

I think that this is the first of the plagues...they move so fast!