Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter N More...

Looking at this box, I can tell there are many happy people around it! :)
Ok, so hes not so excited.....but I tortured his sister, so I when I looked across Babies R Us and saw the blue suit with ears...I knew it was meant to be :)

Paigies first easter..........pink bunny suit!

Mason's First easter......its only fair :)


Yes, how embarrasing! Next to Great Grandmas doll in a bunny suit!


Sorry but its fair game until hes a year old :)
Paige got her 1st scooter on Wednesday!


I think it already has about 80 hours on it :)


My wonderful, amazing, beautiful (even at 9 months pregnant), talented friend Michelle came out for a fun morning of spring pictures. She was nice enough to help make what we had invisioned in our minds come to life, because wrangling the kids was enough! I dont think we would have done as well if we had tried alone :)


They turned out wonderful!


Thank you Michelle!!!!!!!!!














Thank you Nora for having an Easter Party again this year!


Paige LOVES it !!!!!



Paigie hunting eggs at Noras Easter Party.....



(thanks for doing the dirty work Holly)



Easter Saturday in Valley Center
Some of the derby cars.



Nothing says Easter like shootin' guns :)



Is this an episode of "My Redneck Easter "??!! I think that show would be a HUGE hit! :)
Our annual derby car egg race.....we normally bring down new cars to cut, paint, lube up , and find huge chunks of metal to weigh them down with :) but this year was overhaulin year, so the oldies were back for another chance......



Anybody need a new puppy?! Theres a whole litter, and also kittens! and they are SO cute!

GGama loves this little boy!



Mason's first encounter with a live animal :) .



I think hell need a puppy some day........some day far away :)



He just liked tugging on the fur and the lose skin on the neck....poor little thing didnt even have his eyes open to see the creature that was attacking him!




4 comments:

Tonya said...

looks like sooo much fun!

Tonya

Tyler Jorgenson said...

We definately sent the doughnuts with the right people. No wonder Craig was sick, you guys celebrated Easter for like 2 weeks!

http://jorgstyle.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

your children are so cute, mason has grown up so much!

your blog is fun to read
we miss you guys

Trisha said...

Your kids are so cute! I have to say it is strange to see the twins standing in line with the big kids...I've been gone too long ;)