Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Big 33!


Paige thought he should be decorated just like the house! :) He was so glad to be home from work! haha

Why do our kids look drugged?!
Free Cold Stone on your birthday!!!!!!
We went to sushi for dinner (as paige says SHUSHI). Yes, She eats it along with us :) Its pretty funny seeing a 3 year old down a california roll and seared ahi with no problem.
It was called Haru Haru in chino hills........sooooo yummy!!!! (if you like sushi)
I would write a big "happy birthday honey" letter to craig but he really has no idea what I blog unless I call him in to laugh at someone elses blog. :)

4 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Happy birthday Craiger... now let's race some go carts.

Nora's world said...

Happy Birthday! Free coldstone on your birthday??? WHAT??

Nazar said...

33! Wow that's old!

I can't believe Paige likes "Shushi" I went to Haru Haru last week to try sushi for the first time. The rolls were great, but the real stuff was nasty!!

Nazar said...

33! Wow that's old!

I can't believe Paige likes "Shushi" I went to Haru Haru last week to try sushi for the first time. The rolls were great, but the real stuff was nasty!!