Monday, August 8, 2011

Mr. Miles 1st Birthday!!

April 27, 2011
Miles Turned 1!!!
We were so excited to celebrate his day, so we headed to Toys R Us to pick him out his new toy...
He was happier with the balloon :)

Then we went for some awesome grilled cheese and chocolate shakes.
Dadddy was able to join us too!


Mommy maybe, kinda, might have dropped the cake on the way in the house.
The balloons looked better to the left anyways :)
HE didnt care....after singing it followed with the funniest attack on a cake I've EVER seen by a baby! :)
HALARIOUS.
He took one swipe with his hand into the frosting and just MAULED it!




We had cake EVERYWHERE!
Mr. Miles is such a GREAT kid!
He brings such happiness into our home.
Amazing sleeper.
So happy all the time-(which after his colicky start I never thought would happen)
Loves his brother and sister SO much.
I wish I had a list of 'stats' and things hes doing right now, but I couldnt tell you what he ate today HA!
He is a joy and were so lucky to have him.
LOVE YOU MR MILES.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! How can Miles be a year already?!? He is soooooo cute! Happy Birthday big boy!

Herlehy Family said...

OMG...I love those photos of Miles enjoying his birthday cake! ADORABLE!!!