Friday, June 24, 2011

Eggs will roll...

EASTER IN VC!!


Always starts with a visit with Bandito and Sarah...where Grandpa will tickle thier noses and make the grandkids scream :)






Masons getting braver and braver to feed the horses carrots...with Grandpas help.



Love Grandma!!




Kelsey and Tyler make the maiden voyage on the vintage bike. Good luck.








How can a Kid NOT love this place?!


I used to NEVER want to leave, and its the same now.


Swings, trees, animals, fields, trampolines, fun!

















Daddio took the kids on rides up and down the road...and then I joined him...I may or may not have forgotten I was supposed to help him pedal - ha!


Aunt sue made up her famous Strawberry ice cream...and it was upped this year with fresh whip cream on top!! MMMMMMMMM.



Miles enjoying his first taste...hes hooked for sure.



Katies always showing off.






After the feast, we walked 'the loop' SO PRETTY.



Katie was our personal photographer :)
































































































































































ANother EGG HUNT!



only 2 kids and a MILLION EGGS!


Counting up the collections





A little meditation....
(or back stretching..whatever you prefer)

and the EGG RACERS!! Back to compete for the title!


Brucie!





The kids are getting more and more excited to make thier egg racer the FASTEST. NExt year well have to re do and bring some serious cars to battle!
Always a fun day!

0 comments: