After checking into the hotel...
we decided to take in the sights of Madrid.
And listen to me practice saying 'Hola and Adios'-SO embarassing.
I was really intimidated to even speak to anyone.
I had a bad enough 'white girl' accent while saying it in High school, now I was talking to real spaniards...they were going to laugh at me! :)
Were walking...not sure where were going..I kept asking...where are we?..where are we going? ..found this map....Craig began pointing to shut me up :)
Probably the most gorgeous little plaza EVER!
Picture perfect. I loved it.
They are OBSESSED with American 'things'.
And we found Mickey in Spain Scaring the children.
and winnie.
And we found Mickey in Spain Scaring the children.
and winnie.
EVERY cab we drove in or restraunt we ate in played american music.
We ate our 'spanish' dinners listening to Rhianna, Taylor swift, Phil collins...Chicago.
SO FUNNY!
I swear it was Kost 103.5 ESPANOL version. We were dying...
I mean dont you go to Spain wanting to AT LEAST hear some Julio Iglesias? or gypsy kings??
Enrique doesnt count -ha!






0 comments:
Post a Comment