Hang in there, it is worth all the hard work once it is a true success! I wish that you could send a child away to a day camp and potty training would be all taken care of...I would defiantly pay good money for a service like that.
Craig and Sara were married July 13, 2002. In January 2005 Paige was born and November 2007 Mason joined in the fun! Our newest addition Miles arrived late April 2010. Its DEFINATELY a FULL house now :)
2 comments:
Hang in there, it is worth all the hard work once it is a true success! I wish that you could send a child away to a day camp and potty training would be all taken care of...I would defiantly pay good money for a service like that.
Good luck. I had success with the book Potty Training in Less than a Day.
Post a Comment