October 9th came once again.
We visited Papa Steve.
Left him notes.
Left plumeria flowers
& Bird seed.
( the kids like to think birds come visit and play when they leave)
This year we let red, white and blue balloons go up to 'heaven' for him.
The pink balloon is for Jessica's baby girl Sophia who passed away earlier this year. She is buried in the same cemetary a few feet away. Pretty special.

I thought it was so cute what she wrote "I can snocll (snorkel) just like you". LOVE that she feels like her notes are really read by him, which I know in my heart he does.

This pic of the balloons shadow...
once we put it on the computer we found the 'hidden mickey' :)




Huntington Beach for dinner and sunset walk.
The sunset was AMAZING.



Mom getting crazy on the pier :)


I am glad that we make a point to remember
& teach my kids about thier amazing grandpa that I KNOW taught them in Heaven before they came to us.
The things they do and know couldnt have come from anybody else :)
Eternally grateful for his example.
4 comments:
Love this Sarza!!! I can still hear his amazing laugh. That will be etched in my memory forever! Love you!
Love you.. Love the picture of your mom on the pier. Classic.
Post a Comment