You are such a cute pregnant woman! I want to look like you! I miss you! I can't believe you are going to have three kids! Maybe you'll have this one on my birthday, May 14! Then, I can come to California every year to celebrate!
Craig and Sara were married July 13, 2002. In January 2005 Paige was born and November 2007 Mason joined in the fun! Our newest addition Miles arrived late April 2010. Its DEFINATELY a FULL house now :)
4 comments:
Love his face in that first picture! He is one funny guy.
You are such a cute pregnant woman! I want to look like you! I miss you! I can't believe you are going to have three kids! Maybe you'll have this one on my birthday, May 14! Then, I can come to California every year to celebrate!
BigBen is me, Jessica, in Arizona. In case you didn't know! :)
Thanks for the laugh! You look great!
Post a Comment