We just finished watching our wedding day dvd. It is our tradition each year.
Its hard to believe that was 7 years ago!!
To me, honestly, it seems like it could be 20 with the amount of things weve done already....I cant believe weve fit all this in in 7 years!
I LOVE looking back at these pictures each year. It makes me laugh. We look like babies!
Our pictures are so prehistoric since we got married the year before digital was popular, so they dont scan very great. But we are grateful to have the memories that we do have.




This was after our hot date Saturday to Captain Jacks in Sunset Beach.
If you are a steak and seafood fan you have GOT to go!
We GORGED ourselves....Id embarrass myself if I listed all the things we ate there that night. All I will say is that it ended with us POLISHING OFF our Mud Pie topped with Fudge that was enough to feed 10 adults.
YUMMMMMM.
(a picture after the gorge-soooooo fullllllll )
So heres to 7 whole years&
all the amazing sunsets weve had together!
xxoo




4 comments:
Awww.. how romatic! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Congrats... I love how you always talk about food. I guess food tastes better when you dont have to chase kids around. haha
Awwwww, happy anniversary! I'm so happy we share the same day too. Now I'll never forget your special day! Your so pretty! lol
Post a Comment