Its National Donut Day-
LETS CELEBRATE!!
I have to have COMPLETE self control every time I go to ALbertsons grocery shopping-there is a shop 2 doors down and I can SMELL THEM COOKING!
Glazed, cinnoman roll, sugar twist, crumb, sprinkle are my favs.
Not only do I Love a good donut-
I am also a fan of donut shops because they have what I call "donut ice". This is the small cubed pellets that make my Coke taste SO much better! :) and then you eat it after wards like a small slushee.
Head to Krispy Kreme on Friday
and Grab you and your family a FREE Donut.
My dilema-like all of these free offers I get suckered into.....
Is it worth a 20 minute drive for a 60 cent donut??!!
(well see what kind of mood I am in tomorrow)
I did stand in line for 2 hours for a free breakfast....im known to go a little nuts. :)
You can enjoy a HOT donut & THIS AMAZINGLY CUTE AND CRAZY LITTLE MAN.
Pantless, High heels on, seahorse toy & his baba (aka NighNight) in hand-
A true blackmail photo :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment