Saturday was gorgeous and it was STILL windy at our house, so we headed to Huntington to meet up with my sis, her husband and thier 2 jack russell dogs....when she said they were going to the "dog beach" I didnt realize what we were getting ourselves into!
We pull up and my mom and I are going.....WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!!!
Dogs are roaming, sniffing, pooping, running, jumping on other dogs, and the owners are just as crazy :)
My kids could have cared less. Paige was in HEAVEN!!!! She now thinks summers here.
Mason was having a panic attack because of his obsession with dogs-
and my mom and I are taking deep breaths trying to "enjoy" the beach while these crazy dogs run all around us.

Large dogs, small dogs, Greyhounds running sprints past you.
Dogs "misbehaving" and being put on TIME OUT!?!!??
Seriously??!!! To "dog people" It was like taking thier "kids to the park".
I even heard one lady say to her DOG "those 2 dogs were playing so nicely together until you went over there-do you need a time out?!"
WHAT?!
ps. my sis and her hubby are a little on the "crazy dog people" side of all this too :)











3 comments:
That is amazing! The beach in January...crazy weather. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Hey Sara! We need to get our boys together. Mason looks crazy like Deacon! ha,,, I don't have your number or email so I guess we'll have to communicate through blogs. Mine email is Shandunk@aol.com... Corona is way fun. we love it!
Our dog loves the dog beach. He has only been twice...my husband only wants to go to the beach if that is the beach we go to...but sometimes i just want to have fun with the kids...those dogs get crazy. but really...time out? we aren't that crazy. lol
Post a Comment