Friday, December 26, 2008

its OVER already?!!??

Well I am sitting here looking around at my house (which looks like a bomb went off) thinking....and now I have to take this all down?! :) It looks so pretty maybe ill just keep it up till next year?! Its been a busy month and going through the pics weve done A LOT! We have a lot to be grateful for.
Our Season in a nutshell.
Visiting Santa....Paige had put purple lipgloss COVERING the lower half of her face to get "pretty" so Im sure he was wondering what is going on with this girl!? :)
I made my 1st turkey...I didnt realize how freaky they were with thier wings so I asked Paige to take a pic of me and my new "friend". (it looks like my turkey is giving birth...its its own neck(so gross).. I didnt take out the bag of "stuff" because I didnt put my hand inside "there"-Craig was a little disturbed when he found it while cutting it all up. It really was YUMMY!!

We got our FIRST haircut!!

We went from Baby to BOY-CHILD.
So sad, but he really is much cuter without a Mullet.



Heading out to the snow for the FIRST time.




Some of Masons FIRST STEPS!!!
FINALLY!! Were excited . He is so proud of himself...and im Excited because maybe he will stop eating the bugs off the floor?? or is that a boy thing?!

Masons FIRST sled ride with Daddy....


Paige won her new best friend "carly" in the white elephant exchange.
She is now my 3rd child....mom carly wants a drink too...mom carly wants some food too....
You have got to be kidding me?! :)


We added our 4th child (this one is not as high maintenance)
Meet Ms.Barbie Head.
We also have added a 5th child : BABY ALIVE GOES POTTY
Not the best choice of gifts from Santa this year.....We have to carry 2 diaper bags with us now....but ive warned that this will not be a permanent occurance :)
Taken cute pics by the tree.






Dressed up for the really exciting Nativity scene....




Discovered the world of fun make up that coats your skin with fine pink vaseline filled with glitter. So prettyyyyyyy.





Discovered my son isnt up to the same "dressing up and taking cute picture" antics as my daughter.


Played in a Ball pit together.

we stripped down to undies in 40 degree weather and drizzle to play on the new climber without getting our jammies wet.



Got all BLINGED out.
Got fitted for his first grill.



Tea parties with Great Grandmas.


and boxed the heck out of each other on Christmas day playing Wii.



Until next year.......

0 comments: