Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Always fun.

My friend Michelle came a couple weeks ago and took our christmas pictures for us. She is always amazing and so I thought id share a couple favorites. Others I already put in our Christmas card.......










She came when Paige was 10 days old also and we put together a collage of her as a newborn. I know its not my babies "prime" moment in thier life to take pictures, with wrinkly skin flaking off and no smiles, but I love them more because you forget how little and scrunchy they were so fast!
Her website is www.Momentsbymichelle.com if you are interested :)






5 comments:

Tanya said...

love the last one. So precious!

Trisha said...

Sooo cute!

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I absolutely love your Christmas Card. The front is my favorite I just look at it and smile. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Stacy said...

Merry Christmas! Have a good one!

Tonya said...

Your card rocked and I wondered who did your pics...adorable...

That is Jill Parkin's sis, huh?

Hope you are all well!

xoxo

Tonya